Basic Salary 17k – 21k dependent on experience plus good commission rates OTE – £35k – £40k (uncapped)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales person to work in a small local business, selling “high end” suites and soft furnishings. The business has been established for over 40 years and in the design and manufacture of beautiful hand-made suites and soft furnishings. The candidate must have a proven track record in sales and would preferably have experience in the home furnishing sector.
Our business is renowned for quality, style and attention to detail as well as impeccable customer service, we go above and beyond and pride themselves on being ‘The Finest Furniture Showroom in the South’. We are looking for a candidate that can represent us with style and flare specifically delivering exceptional customer service.
We are looking for the following attributes:-
- Personable, confident, highly organized with an eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills on all levels and a flexible personality and approach.
- Confident working with a range of customers both over the phone, by email and in person.
- Excellent time management skills, can juggle a heavy workload and work in a busy, high pressure environment.
The Role and Duties are: –
- Selling all services and products supplied by our company
- Answering phone calls, and re-directing them
- Dealing with queries and logging complaints
- Providing administrative reports to Management
- Placing bookings for client appointments
- Updating customer records, recording orders on the database
- Entering all sales orders onto Sage
- Purchasing of customers branded furniture
- Negotiating discounts with suppliers
- Training of new staff when necessary
- Maintaining excellent showroom presentation at all times
- Providing statistics to Management
- Responsible for showroom rotas & holiday bookings
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Promoting the company and brand where possible
- Maintaining a good knowledge of products and services
- Answering emails and managing email communications
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17k to £21k /year
Required experience: 3 years sales experience
To enquire about this role please contact 02392 793400 or email via this link.