Extra-Special Re-Upholstery Offer
Have your suite professionally re-upholstered by our master craftsmen, including all new fillings, and a large range of fabrics
If your beloved piece of furniture has seen better days; we can help you to restore your furniture beautifully, returning it to its former glory. With the largest selection of fabrics in the South, you will not be short of colours to choose from.
Bring your sofa or chair back to life
Have your suite re-upholstered by our Master Upholsterers. We use traditional upholstery techniques to reproduce a product re-upholstered to the finest of quality. Our upholsterers have over 100 years combined experience! We completely strip the furniture back to the frame and re-build it to leave you with a peice of upholstery, built to last. We collect & re-deliver your Loved furniture, returning to you a brand new quality piece of furniture. We have a beautiful range of upholstery fabrics to choose from, from all the major fabric houses including Linwood, Ross and Sanderson, or view some of our exclusive fabrics.
So why re-upholster?
For the money, why not just buy a new suite? The old saying ‘Things aren’t what they used to be’ is especially evident in modern day upholstery. Mass produced with little care and attention. When you’re re-upholstering a suite using traditional techniques, the older the furniture the better. With a solid foundation, our Master Craftsmen will restore your furniture to its original appearance and feel. But if you want it a little softer or firmer, or a different type of filling, just let us know and we can accommodate.
Why bother with all the hassle of trying to buy a new suite that’s the right size, shape & comfort when it’s even easier to just re-upholster your old suite.Contact us now to organise a free, no obligation appointment in the comfort of your own home, and one of our designers will visit you with our vast range of exclusive fabrics.
We are experienced in the re-upholstery of all major brands including: Parker Knoll, G Plan, Ercol, Collins & Hayes, Cintique, Celebrity, Wade, Duresta, Derwent, Parker & Farr Cambria, Contour, Christie Tyler, Multiyork, Peter Guild, Sofa Workshop, Wesley Barrell & many more.
Why choose Material Things?
- We are a completely independent, family firm
- We have the largest re-upholstery workshop in the South
- We are fellow members of the prestigious Association of Master Upholsterers
- A member of Check-a-Trade
- Our master craftsmen have over 200 years combined experience
- All upholstery is crafted in our own Farlington workshops
- Upon request, we will completely strip your furniture back to the frame, then re-build it from scratch to leave you with a piece of upholstery, built to last
- We have a choice of over 10,000 of the highest quality fabrics
- We are experienced in the reupholstery of some of the most prestigious upholstery brands: Parker Knoll, G Plan, Ercol, Collins & Hayes, Cintique, Celebrity, Wade, Duresta, Derwent, Parker & Farr, Cambria, Contour, Multiyork, Peter Guild, Sofa Workshop, Wesley Barrell, Christie Tyler amongst others
- We have an unrivalled personal service
- Free collection & delivery
- Free loan chairs whilst your suite is being upholstered (upon request only)
Our Extra-Special Re-Upholstery Offer
Have your suite professionally re-upholstered by our master craftsmen, including all new fillings, and a large range of fabrics from only :
Offer includes having a suite of the following combinations: 3 seater and 2 chairs, 2 seater and 2 chairs, or 2 sofas completely re-upholsterd in a selected range of fabrics, and includes VAT, collection and delivery. An unbeatable offer.
Sale ends 30th August 2017