As the successful candidate you will have an experience in bookkeeping, VAT returns and end of year accounts (sage 50).
Purpose of Job
The employee will be responsible for a wide range of bookkeeping, accountancy and general office administration. reporting directly to the business manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Processing of accounting records on sage 50
- Carrying out bank reconciliations
- Payroll processing SAGE 50
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of company end of year
- Reporting financials to the MD
- Managing the company statistics
- Processing of tax returns
- Using the online banking system
- Checking and querying stock levels with the workshop
- Various office and administrative tasks to include but not limited to general filling and processing invoices
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Strong competence and experience with IT
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Ability to produce work of a high standard
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload effectively
- Experience with sage 50/ Excel
- The candidate should be enthusiastic and self-motivated with the ability to work both alone and in a small office environment.
- A clear and concise communicator with the confidence to talk to suppliers in a professional manner.
- Ability to help others within our small office
30 Hours per week
20 days holiday plus bank holidays, Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 to £23,000.00 /year
Required experience: Sage 50 Accounts: 2 years